Please call 503-656-8230 or email OCPSBoard@gmail.com for more information!
Priority enrollment for the 2018/2019 school year will be given to returning families and those that attend the open house event.
At the time of registration, a registration fee of $85 is due. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Send the completed registration forms and appropriate fee by mail to:
Oregon City Preschool
517 Jefferson Street
Oregon City, OR, 97045
Or you may drop off your completed registration forms and appropriate fee in the mail slot on the front door at the school.
Click here to download a Background Check:
Background Check Form
(One background check is included for each registering family in the registration fee; $5 for each additional adult.)
- A child must be 3 years of age by September 1st to enter the 3's class or 4 by September 1st to enter the 4's class.
Pre-K is up to the discretion of the teacher based on the development level of the child.
- All children must be toilet trained before entering school.
- Preschooler to Teacher/Adult Helper Ratio = 3:1 for the 3's class; 5:1 for the 4's class; 6:1 for the Pre-K class. (These numbers
are based on full enrollment numbers.)
- OCP has a secondary enrollment period in January for the 3's class, the Teacher opens up 2-3 new spots. Your child must be 3 years old to enroll at that time.
- Families may register at any time during the school year, depending on class availability. (Ex: If your
child turns 3 in October, you may enroll them to start as of their 3rd birthday in October.)
- There are also a limited number of spots for families that are unable to co-op. Please discuss this with our registrar to find out more information.
We look forward to meeting you and your child!
For questions on enrollment or to tour the school, please contact our registrar at: OCPSBoard@gmail.com or call the school today 503-656-8230!